- Compression gas springs
- Traction gas springs
- End fittings
- Brackets and special fittings
- Protection and guiding tubes
- Locking tubes
- Wiper rings
- Release tools
- Profiles (coming soon)
24 hours after your order, you will receive an order confirmation and you will be able to track your order from your customer area under "My Orders". An email of expedition will be sent to you once this one effective. Traking will be possible if your order is delivered at home.
Generally, all your orders are shipped between 12 hours and 48 hours maximum (working days). You are informed by e-mail of the shipment of your package.
Your invoice is accessible directly from your customer account in the "My orders" section.
The address provided at registration is not modifiable. You can however add delivery and billing addresses from your personal space. To do this, log in, click on "My account" and then "My addresses". Click on the "Add an address" button and fill in your new address using the form. At the bottom of the form you can define whether this address is a Delivery or a Billing address. You can change your address at any time during the delivery step from your cart.
Your cart is saved on your account as long as you don't place an order and as long as you don't disconnect.
When you are logged in, you can save several baskets at any time to place an order later. To do so, go to your shopping cart (at the top right of the site) and in the "Summary" block click on "Save my cart". In the window displayed, enter a basket name and an optional description and click on "Save my basket".
Your saved baskets are accessible either via the basket page in the "Summary" block via the "See my saved baskets" link. Or via the drop-down menu "My account" and then "My saved baskets".
On the saved baskets page, you can :
- Display a basket by clicking on it, you can then decide to replace your existing basket with this one.
- Delete a cart by clicking on the "Trash" icon
- Print a cart by clicking on the "Print" icon
- Download a cart as a PDF document by clicking on the "Download" icon
Go directly to the " Documents " section of our website. You must be logged in to access it.
The references on our site are those of our empty cylinders (without the force, we fill each gas spring on demand), the references of the finished products (filled) are composed as follows: ST 1000500D8 3223 (example of reference).
- The first 3 digits are the stroke,
- The next 4 digits represent the force. If there is a V, it means that the gas spring is threaded (without end fittings). Otherwise it is a welded eyes gas spring.
- D represents the diameter of the rod.
- The last 4 digits represent the filling date (week/year).
For our example the gas spring has a stroke of 100mm, a force of 500N with welded eyes, with a rod of diam 8mm and filled in week 32 of the year 2023.
* For the traction spring and dampers, the force is at the end of the reference.
On our website you will find them like this: ST 100+F1+D8.
The explanation is the same, F1 means the value of the force and should be replaced by the desired force (expressed in Newton).
We have chosen this system because we fill the gas springs on demand.
You can now search for the references on the grey labels on our gas springs via the search engine. During your research thank you not to enter the last 4 figures from date. (Example : 1000500D8 4116, becomes 1000500D8).
None, they are exactly the same product, only the name changes.
• The compression gas spring is designed to push and regulate the speed in extanting direction. The gas spring rod is pushed forward by the gas. Example of applications : Floor hatch, food truck, car trunk/hood, machine housing...
• The damper works like the compression gas spring. The damper includes an oil charge of 65% of the internal volume, wich allows a long damping zone during rod exit with a speed of only 0.1 m/s. The rod retraction is free. Example of applications : Damping of vertical openings ...
• The traction spring works inversely to the compression gas spring. It is used to hold or pull mobile parts. Thetraction spring exerts a pulling force under the effect of the gas pressure. Example of applications: Lifting a trap door, lifting a ramp of TPMR vehicle...
By visiting our technical helpdesk tool, you will be guided through all the steps of the process so that our team of experts can suggest the right solution for you.